REQUIREMENTS FOR MAGAZINE ARTICLE
1. Technical requirements. Accepted papers written in Ukrainian, Russian and English in electronic form or email. It is also possible submission to the magazine's website (http://www.localhist.dp.ua). The recommended amount of articles without citations - at least one printed sheet (40 thousand characters with spaces), or more than 20 pages, font Times New Roman, size 14 pt, line spacing - 1,5, margins - 2 cm sheet of A4. Text materials should be performed in the editor MS Word (* .doc; * .docx). Pages should not be numbered. Mathematical formulas and equations should be created using the built-in editor equations. Tables and figures should be numbered according to the text of the article. Statistical and other details should be given under the table in the notes. Tables and figures should be placed in the text of the manuscript immediately after the first mention of them. For all elements of the text in images (graphs, charts, diagrams), if possible, use the font Times New Roman. Images scanned at a printing must be clear, not worse than the clarity of the main text. Each image is added as a separate graphic file format * .jpg (jpeg), * .tiff, * .gif abo * .png.
2. Structural elements of the article are given in the following order:
- UDC (left, not bold, size 12 pt);
- initials and surname of the author (centered, bold, size 14 pt);
- institution, city, country (centered, italic, not bold, font 12);
- title (no more than 12 words, centered, capital letters, bold, size 14 pt, line spacing - single);
- abstract in Ukrainian and Russian (surname and initials of the author - in italic, bold, name of the institution - in italics, the article name bold; text annotations - 1100 - 1500 marks not greasy, all size 12 pt, line spacing - single);
- keywords in Ukrainian and Russian (under appropriate annotations), 4-6 words (phrases), neither of which does not duplicate words from the title of the article, not bold, the text "Keywords" italic bold, all size 12 pt, line spacing - single;
- extended abstract in English include the name and initials of the author, title, bold, abstract itself (2200 - 2800 characters) are not bold, all size 12 pt, line spacing - single). Abstract must be clear and informative (not contain common phrases secondary information), original (not to be carbon copy of the Ukrainian or Russian annotations), content (show the basic content of the paper), structured (written as one paragraph of text, but follow describe the sequence of results in the article), "English-speaking" (quality written in English). Summary typically includes an introductory sentence, a brief description of the methods of research (1-2 sentences) description of the main results (50-70% of the abstract) and concise conclusions or recommendations for further research (1 sentence). The text should be used terminology that is used in specialized international English-language journals. Abstract itself should be clear without observing the basic content of the article. Remember that international database, which gets your article after its publication in the journal, nothing transliterary not translated, they will accept any variations of your name, initials, organization name listed in the article, even with errors;
- keywords in English (under summary), 4-6 words (phrases), neither of which does not duplicate words from the title of the article - not the bold, the text "Keywords" -kursyvom bold, all size 12 pt, line spacing - single ;
- in the footer of the first page of the article should submit the code and the name of the research project or grant according to the tasks which carried out the article (eg, The article prepared in accordance with the objectives of state budget theme 0116U003311 «Sociocultural processes in Dnieper Ukraine: issues of theory and methodology of history") - not bold, size 12 pt;
- in the footer of the new line should also put a sign copyright © Name and initials of the author(s), year of submission - not bold, size 12 pt;
- elements of the main part of the article: problem; analysis of research and publications; the aim of the study; presenting main material; conclusions – all these items are in bold;
- references in the text are given by the model (surname, year), for example: 1 author (Vinson, 1997), 2 authors (Vargo and Laurel, 1994, Vargo and Hulsey, 2000), 3 or more authors (Jones et al ., 1978, Davis et al., 1989). Links in the text should be formed by means of inserting MS Word links;
- "References" ("Бібліографічні посилання" or "Библиографические ссылки") – in the center, boldly, size 14 pt;
- bibliographic list – for the whole width, size 12 pt, single line spacing, in alphabetical order. References provided as required by APA – American Psychological Association, with indexes doi, listed at http://www.crossref.org. For automatic transliteration Russian sources use the site http://www.translit.ru, for Ukrainian sources for the transliteration – http://ukrlit.org. Check please correct transliteration of names of authors (choose better option names and initials of the author, who increasingly common on the Internet).
- the date of receipt of the article refers to the editorial board - at the end of the text after the References - in italics, size 12 pt. Example: Received at 2016/11/15.
3. The author's full name, full name, patronymic, scientific degree, academic title, position, place of work (department office), contact phone number, e-mail, ORCID iD, web-page (if any) should be included in the author's data.
4. Scientific examination of articles. Postgraduate students, masters and students provide a printed version of the article with a scientific supervisor visa. All articles are subject to verification for the presence of plagiarism.
5. Articles are scientific and literary editing. Editorial Board reserves the right to reject articles that do not meet the requirements and subjects scientific journal. Editorial board approves articles for publication free of charge.
6. The authors are responsible for the content, accuracy of facts, quotes, numbers and names.
7. Publication of articles are on paid after approval by the editorial board.
8. The Editorial Board takes into consideration the articles on the history and archeology by September 1 this year to issue next year.
9. Editorial Board Address:, of. 614, ave. Gagarin, 72, Dnipro city, 49010, Ukraine;
tel.: (056)374-98-60 (8:00 – 16:00);